Thursday 26 June 2008

What summer?

Well I'll admit it - it was me who put the kiss of death on the weather - with talk of here comes summer and my last blog about warm beers at BBQs. At least we stopped dry for the BBQ and many thanks to the organisers for a great night. When I say we stayed dry - I'm referring solely to the weather - one or two wets were consumed - and if my head on Saturday morning was anything to go by I had my share. It was great to see a club social so well supported and also to see everyone have a good night.

The summer league rolled around again and the sunny Tuesday morning and afternoon swiftly adjusted itself into a cold and wet evening. The twisty turny circuit definitely does not lend itself to wet weather - I finished down on last week, cold, wet and covered in road splatter mud. Need to have a chat with a Met man about the weather next week.

Didn't do much on the bike over last weekend - didn't even leave the house on Sunday - how much rain came down that day???

Anyway no more waffle today except to say see you all on Saturday morning for the coffee morning - Forres Town Hall for a 1000hrs start - no Saturday morning rides this week boys and girls - its all hands to the pumps - well the sink and the dish cloths actually. So get baking and get yourself to Forrres on Saturday morning.